We love Fused Glass, but this holiday season our kilns are going to be packed with your pottery pieces!
Starting November 1st, we will no longer offer fused glass during Open Studio hours.
We will still be able to host Fused Glass Parties for birthdays, scouts and other groups.
And watch for special Fused Glass workshops on our studio calendar!
Choose a project
Select a size and shape to make from our samples on display. Follow us on Facebook for inspiration!
Design & Decorate
We'll provide you with a flat glass tile, and you'll simply glue on small pieces of colored glass to make your design.
Relax... we have lots of pre-cut glass shapes to make it easy. Our staff is always available to help, too. This part usually takes an hour or so, but plan on more time for large groups or detailed projects.
Leave it with us
When you're all done, leave your masterpiece with us. We'll fuse your glass and shape it in the kiln.
Come and get it!
Pieces are ready to pick up in about one week!
- Glass fusing is recommended for ages 7 through adult
- No glass cutting necessary
- Finished glass projects are food-safe
- Please avoid the microwave and dishwasher
- All of our glass is tested to be compatible
- Sorry, no outside glass is allowed in the studio
- Glass projects vary depending on the project.
- Prices include glass, use of our studio space and supplies and up to two firings.